Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Weekend in Numbers

Over Easter Weekend, I spent four days photographing in Iosco County, Michigan. A wrap-up of the trip can probably best be summed up in numbers:
  • 13 - different species of birds photographed at Tuttle Marsh (not counting songbirds)
  • 4 - species of birds I'd never seen before
  • 3 - early mornings getting up to photograph at Tuttle Marsh
  • 2 - garter snakes that were very willing subjects
  • 1 - patient husband along for the ride

A few of the Tuttle Marsh highlights:
Bald Eagle


Ringneck duck pair (front), Hooded Merganser (back left), Bufflehead (far right)


Two pairs of Ringneck Ducks


Great Blue Heron

I'll post more pictures from the weekend on my Flickr stream and in this blog as soon as I'm able to get them processed. :)

No comments: